Association “La Nostra Famiglia” is the main accomplishment of “Piccole Apostole della Carità” (“Little Apostles of Charity”), founded by Luigi Monza to help people with disability.
Association “La Nostra Famiglia” is concerned with:
• Rehabilitation of disabled people in Italy and developing countries (Sudan, Brazil, Ecuador, Asia);
• Scientific research and investigation of disability-related medical, psychological and educational aspects by Scientific Hospital “E. Medea”
• Boarding for children from difficult families, children and adolescents without family or experiencing serious socio-environmental conditions in small communities or in family-like homes
• Training and group activities for young people, adults, parents and families
• College and ongoing education
• Voluntary work service.